Ana's Green Home

Where there is a Will, there is a Way!!!

Indeed!!! If you have a Will you will find the way & your Dreams can become Reality!!!

It was my long time wish to roam around the Mountains [Trekking/Hiking] but never got a chance to make it reality as nobody was there to accompany me!!!
But its truly said that, "When you want something, all the Universe conspires in helping you to achieve it" :)
Finally after a long Google search I found an INCREDIBLE platform for a single person like me :) Very Reliable, Very Economical & Homely Organization - "YHAI"

With YHAI only I could complete few of my Wishes...
- For the first time I could go for cycling in the Mountains [Manali Mountain biking]
- For the first time I could see & enjoy the snow throughout the way [Dalhousie trek]
- For the first time I could fly [Fly to Leh for Mountain biking]
- For the first time I could get experience of walking on the beaches / I could go for trekking in a deep n dense forest from Goa forest to Karnataka forest / l could walk on a railway track through the tunnels [Goa trek]
- For the first time I could cross frozen lake which is at an altitude of 13,800 ft. [Sar pass trek - toughest one]
- For the first time I could cross the border of India towards Nepal [Sandakphu Trek - 11,929 ft.]
- For the first time I could do cycling on a safari route in the Forest [Jim Corbett Mountain biking]
And every time for each & every trek I got a chance to explore a new world & to know the people full of Adventure...
Only "Thanks" is not enough for YHAI as I would like to continue my journey with this homely organization & would love to give some contribution whenever n wherever possible...
I would like to cherish all those Sweet Memories of my YHAI expeditions... So here is a small initiative to share few of my experiences with YHAI...


YHAI (Youth Hostels Association of India) is an ISO certified NGO registered under Societies Act. an Affiliate member of the Hosteling International head quartered in U.K.(Welwyn Garden City, England), which has the world’s largest network of 4500+ Youth Hostels in 90 countries across the Globe & World’s largest youth membership organization... YHAI promotes Travel & Tourism, Adventure Spirit, National Integration, Education & Health by providing the hostels of Good Standards! The YHAI has been organizing Economical Adventure Programs from last more than 45 years for the youth of the Country...  The National Office is the head quarter of the association & located in the National Capital of India - Delhi.
.

A Very Special Thanks to my PARENTS, as they never stopped me for anything... Infact they always encouraged me & helped me to fulfil my wishes... I am really blessed to have such a Wonderful Parents...
One of the best comments from one of my friend Nrupesh Patel : " I would like to congratulate your parents for giving you such a wonderful upbringing. They didn't cut your wings instead they fuel wind in your wings."

Dare to DREAM, dare to TRY... no STAR is too far, no SKY is too high...


About My Journey ~

Manali Mountain Biking >>


Dalhousie Trek >>

LEH Mountain Biking >>
 

GOA Trek >>



Upcoming Treks:
                                                                    Kashmir Great Lakes
  Satopant
 Roopkund


2 comments: